WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHANGING YOUR OIL REGULARLY?
Regular oil changes are necessary to ensure the proper performance of a car's engine. An oil change, which involves installing a new engine oil filter and draining old engine oil and replacing it with fresh, clean oil, offers a myriad of benefits.
- Cleaner Engine
- Oil changes help to keep car engines clean and running smoothly. As an engine operates, microscopic wear and debris particles flake off from various internal engine parts and enter a car's oil. Regularly changing a car's oil eliminates these particles and ensures that an engine is bathed and lubricated with clean, quality motor oil. Longer Engine Life
- Wear and friction are the two leading causes of engine wear and failure; regular oil changes reduce engine wear and result in a longer lasting car engine. Lower Vehicle Emissions
- Clean oil enables an engine to run cleaner, and a cleaner running engine emits less exhaust than a dirty engine. An oil change replaces old, dirty engine oil with fresh, clean engine oil, oil that is better able to absorb harmful engine particles and engine by-product emissions. Better Gas Mileage
- An oil change infuses an engine with clean, quality engine oil that provides better lubrication and friction-reducing capabilities than old, dirty engine oil. Increased engine lubrication results in less engine friction, which enables an engine to run easier and smoother and leads to increased gas mileage. Better Engine Performance
- Clean engine oil allows an engine's internal parts to operate easier and smoother, enabling an engine to maximize its mechanical output. This leads to not only an increase in gas mileage, but also an increase in engine performance.